How to enrol
For successful enrolment into Comet Bay Primary School, parents will be required to complete all 3 stages of the enrolment process.
You will be required to supply the school office with the following documents:
- Completed online application form or
- Download the Application for Enrolment form which is also available from the school office.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Passport and visa (If not born in Australia)
- Immunisation Records (Must be ACIR history statement from Medicare)
- Current Proof of Address (Must be utillity bill eg: Gas or Electricity account or Purchase or Lease agreement. Note: Phone accounts/Licences not accepted).
Once a student application has been accepted the parent must attend the school office in person and bring in all original documentation (if not done so already) to complete the full enrolment details form. This is a 4 page document and requires all parent details (mother and father), contact phone numbers and addresses, any applicable court/family orders, full disclosure of medical conditions and supporting paperwork and medicare number.
All students require a school uniform and parents will need to purchase one at this point for their child before their allocated start date.
New students must present to the school office in full school uniform with their student booklist items. They will be escorted along with parents to their new classroom.
Overseas or Interstate applications are welcomed and can be completed online or emailled to the school email address with scanned copies of the required documents. (Please note originals will be required to be sighted on arrival).
Check the school year your child should be enrolled in on our Age/Year Group Chart.
All enrolment queries are to be directed to Leanne on (08) 9524 9033 or by email.
Thank you to the following business for proudly supporting our school