How to enrol
For successful enrolment into Comet Bay Primary School, parents will be required to complete all 3 stages of the enrolment process.
You will be required to supply the school office with the following documents:
This stage can be done online , by email to email@example.com or in person.
- Completed online application form or
- Download the Application for Enrolment form which is also available from the school office.
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Passport and visa (If not born in Australia)
- Australian Immunisation Register History Statement (AIR) not more than two months old. For enrolment into Kindergarten you will be asked to supply AIR at Stage 2.
- Current evidence of your usual place of residence:
- tenancy agreement or rates notice AND
- additional information such as a utility account, a driver’s licence, or statutory declaration.
Once a student application has been accepted the parent must attend the school office in person and bring in all original documentation (if not done so already) to complete the full enrolment details form. This is a 4 page document and requires all parent details (mother and father), contact phone numbers and addresses, any applicable court/family orders, full disclosure of medical conditions and supporting paperwork and medicare number.
Students enrolling for Kindergarten will be asked to supply AIR history statement at this stage.
All students require a school uniform and parents will need to purchase one from our Uniform shop for their child before their allocated start date.
New students must present to the school office in full school uniform with their student booklist items. They will be escorted along with parents to their new classroom.
Overseas or Interstate applications are welcomed and can be completed online or emailed to the school email address with scanned copies of the required documents. (Please note originals will be required to be sighted on arrival).
Check the school year your child should be enrolled in on our Age/Year group Chart.
All enrolment queries are to be directed to Leanne on (08) 9523 3700 or by email.